The manner of development of a disease.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An integral part of the pathogenesis of disease requires bacteria to become associated with the host cells.
- Epstein-Barr virus may play a role in the pathogenesis of this disease.
- We also explore the current views on the pathogenesis of thyroid eye disease and their clinical implications.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From the 1950s to 1980s, studies dissected the epidemiology and immunologie, biochemical, and pathogenetic mechanisms.
- The pathogenetic mechanisms responsible for the progressive fibrotic response in IPF have yet to be determined.
- We therefore conclude that the pathogenetic role of personality characteristics in migraine is still unclear.
Definición de pathogenesis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.