sustantivo (plural pathographies)[mass noun]
- The study of the life of an individual or the history of a community with regard to the influence of a particular disease or psychological disorder: pathography is a psychoanalytic approach to the realm of art that depends on detailed knowledge of an artist’s personal life history [count noun]: in representing the relationship between her illness and her art, I have attempted to avoid the perspective of a pathographyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At Auburn University two courses have introduced students to the concept of medical histories, the patient pathography, patient interviewing and practice with real patients.
- In this regard, the patient pathography is proposed as an additional or alternative patient-data collection method.
- In essence, the patient pathography can be utilized to assist pharmacists in achieving optimal therapeutic outcomes.
Más definiciones de pathographyDefinición de pathography en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.