Definición de pathologize en inglés:
Regard or treat as psychologically abnormal: most of the older theories pathologize same-sex attraction
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘It's important that we don't pathologize Aboriginal people,’ she adds.
- We need to take psychiatrically labeled people in our communities seriously, not patronize or pathologize them.
- They cannot champion gun ownership or housewifery because their theories pathologize those choices.
- Example sentences
- He did not reference the discourses of religion, psychiatry, or biology - discourses that have historically been integral to the pathologization of homosexuality.
- I'm torn over the pathologization of high-tech interruptions.
- What is important to keep in mind is that the pathologization of sexual deviance is everywhere and at all times a function of power enacted over pleasure.
Definición de pathologize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan