- A police car used used for patrolling the streets: the thieves were spotted by police in a patrol carMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Police officers in a patrol car saw the incident and ordered him to stop.
- When the firecrew called in Police support the PSNI patrol car came under attack as well.
- It is now commonplace to drive for hundreds of miles without seeing a police patrol car, and I believe that that is a very bad thing for road safety.
Más definiciones de patrol carDefinición de patrol car en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.