sustantivo (plural patties)
- 1A small flat cake of minced food, especially meat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The burgers consist of chicken or beef patties sandwiched between two rice cakes.
- To test for taste, make a small patty of the meat mixture and sauté until cooked.
- We started with the meat patty, as that was a simple round.
- 1.1A small pie or pasty.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The other day mention was being made of plantain tarts and patties on board.
- I push the pastry down loosely into the patty tins.
- Jan also makes a delicious range of flans, wraps, fritters and patties in the kitchen of her River Bank Road home.
- 2North American A thin circular chocolate-covered peppermint sweet.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A man was eating a peppermint patty on his porch and he was shocked by his implantable cardioverter defibrillator, and guess what he doesn't like to eat anymore?
- So when I needed a little sugary fix, I always knew that I could stop by my mother's house and grab a licorice twist or peppermint patty.
- Suffice to say, I didn't land the job but I had oodles of fun that day, including leaving a dish of individually-wrapped peppermint patties behind for everyone on the interview panel to enjoy!
mid 17th century: alteration of French pâté, by association with pasty1.
Más definiciones de pattyDefinición de patty en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.