Definición de paulownia en inglés:
A small SE Asian tree with heart-shaped leaves and fragrant lilac flowers.
- Genus Paulownia, family Scrophulariaceae
- I want to plant a royal paulownia or princess tree in my front yard in North Beach, MD. Where can I get one?
- As part of a game, King Cheng gave Yu a paulownia leaf and declared him enfeoffed.
- Popular three-bar sets were further packaged in an upscale paulownia wood box.
modern Latin, named after Anna Pavlovna (1795–1865), a Russian princess.
Definición de paulownia en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan