- 1A paving stone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Likewise, the cost of the two types of pavers is relatively similar.
- The streets are made up of pavers in different designs.
- The blue chalk lines used to indicate where the pavers are to be cut are visible here.
- 2A person who lays paving or paving stones.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The road itself lengthens when the pavers put down new asphalt at its terminus.
- In the later print, the blacksmith is seen brandishing a leg of ham and the Frenchman has been replaced by a paver who fondles a market seller.
- They are skilled driveway pavers, barn painters and roofers, often with regular seasonal customers.
Más definiciones de paverDefinición de paver en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.