- A dessert consisting of a meringue base or shell filled with whipped cream and fruit.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The ideal moreish dessert is a sticky pavlova with too much whipped cream and sweetened with several spoons of caster sugar.
- The best of the bunch is a classic pavlova, made with whipped cream and delicious deposits of banana-flavored caramel.
- Desserts included ice cream, cheesecake, apple pie, pavlova and a cheese board, but we'd had enough at that stage and ordered tea and coffee instead.
named after A. Pavlova (see Pavlova, Anna).
Más definiciones de pavlovaDefinición de pavlova en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.