Definición de pay grade en inglés:
A grade or level on a pay scale: workers are to be balloted by the union for a proposed strike over the secretaries' pay grades
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Charles's intelligence, such as it is, exceeds his pay grade.
- "Nobody told me my waiver had an expiration date or was good through only a certain pay grade," she said.
- But what really did it for me was the day they told me what my pay grade was.
be above (or beyond) one's pay grade
- Be above one’s level of responsibility or outside one’s sphere of expertise: such decisions were above his pay grade most of this cybersecurity stuff is way beyond my pay gradeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- That's a policy decision. Frankly, it's above my pay grade.
- I believe that there were some system failures that were certainly beyond his pay grade, and that he simply did not have the authority to make decisions or not make decisions.
- I'm afraid that's, as they say in the military, "over my pay grade."
Definición de pay grade en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda