A grade or level on a pay scale: workers are to be balloted by the union for a proposed strike over the secretaries' pay grades
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The salaries of the remaining employees will be cut with the size of the cut depending on the pay grade.
- With time, he'll work his way into a higher pay grade with more responsibility.
- The last cycle promoted more than 24,000 Sailors to their next pay grade.
be above (or beyond) one's pay grade
- Be above one’s level of responsibility or outside one’s sphere of expertise: such decisions were above his pay grade most of this cybersecurity stuff is way beyond my pay gradeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He said the matter "really is beyond my pay grade."
- My guess is the "above the pay grade" answer will go out the window.
- You know, that's really above my pay grade.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: pay grade
Definición de pay grade en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda