Definición de pay grade en inglés:
A grade or level on a pay scale: workers are to be balloted by the union for a proposed strike over the secretaries' pay grades
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Charles's intelligence, such as it is, exceeds his pay grade.
- "Nobody told me my waiver had an expiration date or was good through only a certain pay grade," she said.
- But what really did it for me was the day they told me what my pay grade was.
be above (or beyond) one's pay grade
- Be above one’s level of responsibility or outside one’s sphere of expertise: such decisions were above his pay grade most of this cybersecurity stuff is way beyond my pay gradeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- That's a policy decision. Frankly, it's above my pay grade.
- I believe that there were some system failures that were certainly beyond his pay grade, and that he simply did not have the authority to make decisions or not make decisions.
- I'm afraid that's, as they say in the military, "over my pay grade."
Definición de pay grade en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan