Definición de payday lender en inglés:
A company that lends customers small amounts of money at high interest rates, on the agreement that the loan will be repaid when the borrower receives their next wages: payday lenders have been criticized for setting loan terms that keep cash-strapped borrowers in perpetual debt
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The new rules became effective in July, and let payday lenders and car title lenders charge a $10 origination fee per $100 loaned, up to a limit of $30 for a loan of any amount.
- Expect business at payday lenders and pawn shops to increase, for instance.
- Fifty-four percent of us have no bank account or are still using check cashing places, money orders and payday lenders.
payday lending sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The acquired stores are all multi-product locations offering check cashing, payday lending and pawn brokering services.
- Most who turn to payday lending have poor or limited credit history.
- Payday lending was an innovation created to serve an underrepresented market segment.
Definición de payday lender en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda