(On a website) an arrangement whereby access is restricted to users who have paid to subscribe to the site.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Being a former medical professional I can tell you locking up research info behind paywalls is a heinous crime!
- Assuming this rate holds, you can turn 1,000,000 daily visitors into 50 paying visitors with a paywall.
- Recap is not the first to liberate these documents from behind the paywall.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More than 105,000 users have paid to access content on paywalled websites of The Times and The Sunday Times.
- The paywalled sites lack of success came as a massive shock to staff when the figures were announced in a newsroom meeting last week.
- Don't bet on iPad apps being a saviour for expensive magazines, paywalled newspapers, etc. any time soon.
Definición de paywall en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.