- A large crested pheasant found mainly in Asia. See peacock, peahen.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two genera and three species in the family Phasianidae, in particular the widely introduced common peafowl (Pavo cristatus)
- A final goal was to determine if the grey peacock pheasant is a pheasant or a peafowl.
- Other birds which are grouped with the pheasant include peacock-pheasant and peafowl.
- In fact, it is only a matter of time before an accident is caused by a driver attempting to avoid a peafowl.
Más definiciones de peafowlDefinición de peafowl en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.