- A calibrated instrument used to measure lung capacity in monitoring breathing disorders such as asthma.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Repeated lung function measurements using portable peak flowmeters have resulted in improved outcomes.
- Recent efforts to increase public awareness about asthma have focused on use of peak flowmeters, control of environmental triggers for asthma, and use of anti-inflammatory agents.
- Because of the reversible component of asthma, the use of peak flowmeters to determine airflow on a continued basis is practical and seems to have resulted in improved outcomes.
Más definiciones de peak flow meterDefinición de peak flow meter en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.