Definición de pearly nautilus en inglés:
A common nautilus of the Indo-Pacific, with a light spiral shell that is white with brownish bands on the outside and lined with mother-of-pearl on the inside.
- Nautilus pompilius, subclass Nautiloidea
- The Nautilids include the modern pearly nautilus and its evolutionary ancestors and relatives.
- The pearly nautilus is an exception to most generalizations about cephalopods.
- From that area they discovered incredibly rich marine life, ammonites, giant coiled things looking like the pearly nautilus and related to it but now long extinct at the same time as the dinosaurs.
Definición de pearly nautilus en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary