sustantivo[mass noun] British
Mortar with pebbles in it, used as a coating for external walls.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the other hand, the rest of the family moved east and ended up in Basildon, a rather unfortunate sprawl of pre-fab concrete and pebble-dash on the Thames Estuary.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A pebble-dashed cove can feel like your own private hideaway from the world.
- When we got it, it was pebble-dashed all over in a sort of garish yellow colour.
- The curtains were drawn on the downstairs windows of the red and yellow pebble-dashed house, which is beside a row of council houses, at the end of Union Street.
Definición de pebble-dash en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.