sustantivo (plural peccaries)
A gregarious piglike mammal that is found from the south-western US to Paraguay.
- Family Tayassuidae: two genera and three species, in particular the collared peccary (Tayassu tajacu)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- From what scientists can tell, their preferred diet is deer and wild pigs called peccaries.
- Finding one of these big peccaries all by itself and away from its herd was unprecedented in our experience.
- The snout of peccaries has the same mobile cartilaginous disk and terminal nostrils as pigs.
early 17th century: from Carib pakira.
Definición de peccary en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.