- A cross or crucifix worn on a long chain around the neck so that it rests on the chest, worn especially by bishops, abbots, and priests.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But the stadium floodlights suddenly hit his pectoral cross, also made of large emeralds set in a frame of diamonds as it rested on his mantle of white ermine.
- On the same occasion, the pope gave Archbishop Carey a gold episcopal pectoral cross.
- The marvelous shine of the costly fabric competed with the shimmer of the gold and the jewels of the pectoral crosses, the shoe buckles and the numerous rings.
Más definiciones de pectoral crossDefinición de pectoral cross en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.