- A small pleasure boat driven by pedals.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As the pedal boat landed on shore, Louis and one of the men who was on the pedal boat carried Stephen off from the boat and laid him on the sand.
- But the only person the crew encountered was a white-bearded, obstinate Elmore Hays, in a pedal boat, who rebuffed calls to leave.
- For the energetic, pedal boats, rowing boats, canoes and rafts, will be available for hire throughout the weekend.
Más definiciones de pedal boatDefinición de pedal boat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.