- A table with a single central support.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Simple wood furnishings, including an antique pedestal table, play up the room's low-key formality.
- As Inger sat next to him in the bare wood rocker, Ben took his pipe from the wobbly pedestal table between their chairs and lit it.
- The main cabin features a starboard side settee with small pedestal table that can be used as a dinette or converted to a small berth.
Más definiciones de pedestal tableDefinición de pedestal table en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.