- A small pedal-operated vehicle, serving as a taxi in some countries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He makes detailed models of motorcycles, bicycles, rickshaws and pedicabs just by using small pieces of electrical wire.
- Last year, London's taxi drivers went to court to get pedicabs (yes, that's what they're called) outlawed, claiming they were bad for business.
- He added that 1,192 homes were burned down, 748 homes were damaged, and 16 cars, 43 motorcycles and 114 pedicabs were destroyed.
Más definiciones de pedicabDefinición de pedicab en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.