- A cosmetic treatment of the feet and toenails: a pedicure will make sure your feet look their bestMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If you want to get into beauty treatments, have pedicures, because all your ills go to your feet.
- Treat your feet to a pedicure at home once a week - and feel the difference!
- The bride-to-be and her friends get together at a spa to enjoy relaxing massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and other treatments.
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective pedicured) Volver al principio
- Give a pedicure to (the feet): pedicured feetMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She didn't care what others may perceive of her looks at that instant, with her elegant black gown that lacked the final touch of a pair of footwear on her feet endowed with perfectly pedicured toes.
- Part of preventing that involves washing, buffing, creaming, and occasionally pedicuring my footsies.
- After a few good, long minutes of wandering, her bare, pedicured feet making no noise on the thick crimson carpet cloaking the floors, she spotted them.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- How often do pedicurists turn down a really nasty looking foot?
- And now Yolanda was senior manicurist and pedicurist at the salon.
- The pedicurist and I talked about being working mothers.
mid 19th century: from French pédicure, from Latin pes, ped- 'foot' + curare 'attend to'.
Más definiciones de pedicureDefinición de pedicure en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.