- A backsight for rifles with a circular hole through which the foresight is brought into line with the object aimed at.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The rear sight is a simple peep sight that is screw adjustable for both elevation and windage.
- However, if I raise that rifle's peep sight to the 300 yard setting then it is dead on.
- If your rifle is blessed with a front sight, also consider packing a little, auxiliary peep sight that slips into the rear scope base.
Más definiciones de peep sightDefinición de peep sight en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.