- (Of a shoe) having the tip cut away to leave the large toe partially exposed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If pedicures and peep-toe shoes represent long-established preferences of many in summer, this year's full exposure is rampant!
- Submitting your work is like putting on your favorite polka dot halter dress and peep-toe shoes, misting yourself in Chanel No. 5 only to step outside and have a cab douse you in muddy rainwater.
- If it's cold enough for a fur turban and a granny sweater, it's too cold for peep-toe shoes.
Más definiciones de peep-toeDefinición de peep-toe en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.