- 1Shield-shaped.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Druses were common throughout the mesophyll tissues, and peltate, glandular trichomes were present on both epidermises.
- Reports indicate that, within the family, different species can have both peltate and capitate trichomes, peltate or capitate only or, more rarely, neither.
- The density of peltate glandular trichomes on the abaxial surface of a fully developed leaf is typically about 1600 per cm.
- 1.1(Of a leaf) more or less circular, with the stalk attached at a point on the underside.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The glandular trichomes of birch leaves belong to the peltate type and consisted of cortical and medullar cells, tightly covered by cuticle, which had no ruptures in young trichomes.
Más definiciones de peltateDefinición de peltate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.