- The muscular base of the abdomen, attached to the bony pelvis: [as modifier]: exercises to strengthen your pelvic-floor musclesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Pregnant women may be able to shorten their labor and delivery times and risk of episiotomy by strengthening their pelvic-floor muscles in advance.
- Doctors recommend urinating regularly, drinking plenty of water and cutting back on acidic beverages, in addition to doing Kegel exercises to strengthen the pelvic-floor muscles.
- The best thing to do to stop it is to strengthen the pelvic-floor muscles by doing exercises every day.
Más definiciones de pelvic floorDefinición de pelvic floor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.