Definición de penalty box en inglés:
1 Soccer another term for penalty area.
- By the time the referee has sorted out all the pushing and shoving in the penalty box injury time is nearly over.
- Finally, the goalkeeper will normally come forward and punt it aimlessly into the opposition penalty box - not before first moving the ball another several yards forward.
- Until they reach the penalty box, Chelsea look like a team that could win the premiership
2 Ice Hockey An area beside the rink reserved for penalized players and an official who records penalties.
- He deals only in goals, and still spends hours practising his shooting with both feet from all areas of the penalty box.
- I'm very aggressive and very emotional, so I think I've done a good job staying out of the penalty box and taking aggressive penalties.
- But they threw away a number of scoring opportunities in the penalty box area and wasted a number of stirring goal chances.
Definición de penalty box en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan