- 1 Soccer another term for penalty area.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By the time the referee has sorted out all the pushing and shoving in the penalty box injury time is nearly over.
- Finally, the goalkeeper will normally come forward and punt it aimlessly into the opposition penalty box - not before first moving the ball another several yards forward.
- Until they reach the penalty box, Chelsea look like a team that could win the premiership
- 2 Ice Hockey An area beside the rink reserved for penalized players and an official who records penalties.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He deals only in goals, and still spends hours practising his shooting with both feet from all areas of the penalty box.
- I'm very aggressive and very emotional, so I think I've done a good job staying out of the penalty box and taking aggressive penalties.
- But they threw away a number of scoring opportunities in the penalty box area and wasted a number of stirring goal chances.
Más definiciones de penalty boxDefinición de penalty box en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.