- A player who plays while their own team is reduced through a penalty, especially one skilled at preventing the opposing team from scoring.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He's physical, a good penalty killer and is younger than 30.
- The addition of the player, a hard-hitting penalty killer, should help.
- The team in the next round might have better penalty killers, squelching the opportunity to win on special teams.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But today's goaltenders can add another important dimension to penalty killing.
- The team's penalty killing, which is based on its goaltending, must get better in the second half.
- The key to penalty killing is good positioning, reaction and anticipation more than anything.
Más definiciones de penalty killerDefinición de penalty killer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.