Hanging down loosely: pendulous branches
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sourwood decks itself with pendulous seedpods, and hazelnut displays dangling catkins in early spring.
- Analyses of the photosynthetic system in pendulous leaves such as those of Eucalyptus were also made.
- The fringe tree is an oval-shaped single- or multitrunked native that produces pendulous panicles of white, fragrant and fringey flowers in spring.
early 17th century: from Latin pendulus 'hanging down' (from pendere 'hang') + -ous.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The rotor includes a plurality of pendulously mounted knife blades.