Definición de penetrant en inglés:
(Of a gene or group of genes) producing characteristic effects in the phenotypes of individuals possessing it.
- Of the 230 mutants, 55 fell into the first class and we continued the characterization of 36 of these mutants that had highly penetrant mutant phenotypes.
- In a primary screen, we collected mutant lines in which the test females showed a significantly more penetrant sterile phenotype than did females of the sensitive background alone.
- Because of the difficulties associated with performing genetics on partially penetrant mutations, this mutant will not be discussed further in this paper.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A coloured or fluorescent liquid used to penetrate cracks, pores, and other surface defects to facilitate their detection.
- Use latex products, penetrants, or breathable epoxy generic materials designed to reduce the emission of water vapor from the slab.
- There are basically two types of water repellents: films and penetrants.
- Unique to such a thick oil are penetrants designed to reach deep within to all points of the chain.
Definición de penetrant en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia