adjetivo[attributive] chiefly • technical
- Relating to or affecting the penis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In boys, examination of the external genitalia may reveal penile and scrotal abnormalities.
- It produces bizarre symptoms like bladder irritation, urethral or penile pain, perineal pain, lower abdominal pain and low-grade fevers.
- He told us that he had made a dilator for himself from a piece of electric copper wire, which he inserted into his penile urethra until it went so far that the urine could pass with ease after a few attempts.
mid 19th century: from modern Latin penilis, from penis 'tail, penis'.
Más definiciones de penileDefinición de penile en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.