- Pasta in the form of short wide tubes: penne with tomato and anchovy sauceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's the homemade and reasonably priced pasta, gnocchi, penne and lasagne that are the biggest draws, however, with spinach, herb, pumpkin and squid ink pastas all available in various styles and with various sauces.
- Next is a page with 17 Pasta selections with spaghetti, fettuccine, penne, gnocchi, tortelli, lasagne and tortellini.
- There's a very simple, effective penne pasta tossed with Italian sausage in a basil-flecked tomato cream; at $6 it's enough to share.
Italian, plural of penna 'quill'.
Más definiciones de penneDefinición de penne en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.