Entitling to or qualifying for a pension: women over pensionable age
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In defined benefit schemes, a member accrues pension benefits based on their service, the amount of pension accrued for each year of service and their pensionable salary.
- If you are a member of an occupational scheme, you are entitled to a maximum of up to 1.5 times your final pensionable salary, depending on your years of service.
- For individuals in occupational pension schemes the maximum contribution you can make is 15 per cent of your pensionable salary.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Although there was some suggestion the rate would be examined and pensionability would be discussed, none of the proposals were firm.
- Meanwhile, talks between teachers' unions and the Department of Education on the issue of pensionability broke down yesterday as both sides failed to hammer out an agreement on the contentious issue.
- The issue of pensionability was a key thorn in the side for two other unions which have already voted on the deal.
Definición de pensionable en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda