Definición de pentahedron en inglés:
sustantivo (plural pentahedra /-drə/ or pentahedrons)
A solid figure with five plane faces.
- Whereas the tetrahedron is composed of four triangles, the pyramid (or pentahedron), which looks a lot like it, is composed of four triangles and a square - the base.
- You can also have an Egyptian pentahedron square-base pyramid.
- Then the pyramids are cut by silhouettes into a set of pentahedrons, which together constitute the centripetal pentahedron model of the visual hull.
- Example sentences
- There are two topologically distinct pentahedral graphs which, through duality, correspond to the skeletons of the square pyramid and triangular dipyramid.
- I noticed that it was closely related to the pentahedral prism packing.
Definición de pentahedron en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan