(also US percent)
- By a specified amount in or for every hundred: new car sales may be down nineteen per cent staff rejected a 1.8 per cent increaseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If we are one hundred percent convinced of our case then a little dishonesty to iron out the odd inconsistency hardly seems wrong.
- There are few if any behavioral characteristics in humans that are one hundred percent genetic.
- However, my experience of camp food is one hundred percent favourable.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1One part in every hundred: a reduction of half a per cent or so in priceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Well, you're one of the, probably, half of a percent of people who would actually do that.
- According to the report, these prices fell by half a percent in October.
- To put that in perspective, we humans have been around for half a percent of that.
- 1.1The rate, number, or amount in each hundred.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They speak of the reciprocal of the payback period as a percent per year rate of return.
- The second compatibility problem is a slow boot issue and we believe it is a small percent of users that have experienced this.
- Some of the leases are based on a dollar amount per square foot and some on percent of income.
Más definiciones de per centDefinición de per cent en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.