adverbio & adjetivo
sustantivoVolver al principio
- An allowance or payment made for each day: per diems are still allowed for out-of-state legislatorsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The NHL wants to bring down the costs related to the players - salaries, bonuses, per diems, pensions, insurance coverage and other benefits.
- The second segment was the premium quality market: lines with voyages of one or two weeks, per diems in the $250-300 area and diversified itineraries.
- Companies are tightening their belts, and business travelers are looking for ways to maximize their per diems.
early 16th century: Latin.
Más definiciones de per diemDefinición de per diem en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.