1Each of the 100 equal groups into which a population can be divided according to the distribution of values of a particular variable.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The terms tercile, quartile, quintile and decile should refer to the percentiles which divide the distribution into 3, 4, 5, or 10 equal parts, respectively.
- Comparison of population percentiles requires an adequate amount of data for statistical significance.
- We performed 10000 iterations and calculated the probability of obtaining the observed or a more extreme degree of homogeneity in the sign of effect size from the percentiles of the distribution of the results of the 10000 iterations.
1.1Each of the 99 intermediate values of a random variable which divide a frequency distribution into 100 such groups: the tenth percentile for weight she passed the state board exam in the top percentile
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Comparing the top and bottom tenth percentiles, there was more than an eightfold difference in the proportion of patients monitored every 3 months and more than a twofold difference in the proportion of patients monitored every 6 months.
- Bars above histograms indicate the 1st, 5th, 95th, and 99th percentiles of the cumulative frequency distribution.
- Then we divide the income of the household at the ninetieth percentile by the income of the household at the tenth percentile.
Palabras que riman con percentilegentile
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: per¦cent|ile
Definición de percentile en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda