- A small amount of explosive powder contained in metal or paper and exploded by striking, used in toy guns and formerly in firearms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With the introduction of the percussion cap in 1822, and the conical Mini rifle-bullet in 1849, the infantry attack column was doomed, as the Russians found out to their cost in the Crimean war.
- The first handgun appeared with a wrought iron forged barrel in the 15th century, then came the matchlock in the 15th century, the wheel-lock and flintlock in the 16th century, and the percussion cap arriving early in the 19th century.
- The trigger detonates a pre-loaded percussion cap which both blasts the projectile out the front of the launcher and ignites the rocket.
Más definiciones de percussion capDefinición de percussion cap en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.