Definición de perdurable en inglés:
Enduring continuously; imperishable: a composer creates a perdurable aesthetic object a perdurable stereotype
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In his afterward, he describes the importance of addressing cliched plots and perdurable stereotypes, stating that in order to ‘set pen to paper’ he had to ‘break the back of the story’.
- The mind craves to make something perdurable out of something as tenuous as candlelight, something that becomes more and more itself through vicissitude.
- It is an indictment of the hubris of our politically correct age that a film asserting this perdurable truth about mankind's affairs will strike many as offensive.
- Example sentences
- For him the perdurability of her literary style, well exemplified in this passage, can be traced to its occult quality, its ability to convey her ‘private gnosis.’
- This huge, lavish show shares something with a Swiss watch and a Persian miniature: precision and perdurability in every cog or brush stroke, a harmony previously only imagined in the music of the spheres.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia