Definición de perdure en inglés:
verbo[no object] formal, chiefly US
Remain in existence; endure: bell music has perdured in Venice throughout five centuries
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Even worse is the widespread impression that Science produces as an output a generic ‘thing’ which perdures through time, be it called ‘knowledge’ or ‘information’ or epistemic virtue.
- The older nexus between self-improvement and traditional morality perdures as an undiminished factor in their worldview.
- This belief has perdured without question in the Catholic Church to this day, and is repeated almost verbatim in the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- perdurance sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Developmentally early induction often yields no clones at all, suggesting that the small clones depend on perdurance of wild-type gene product from the heterozygous clone precursor cell.
- However, it is equally possible that differences in allelic strength or perdurance of maternal contributions obscures the full range of phenotypes on the several components.
- It could be argued, however, that the lack of embryonic or larval phenotypes could be due to a long-lasting perdurance of maternal deposits during oogenesis.
Definición de perdure en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda