- A form of bookbinding in which the leaves are bound by gluing rather than sewing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not just labels, it includes standardised brown paper with peel-off corner stickers that help in perfect binding.
- Then it turned out that they couldn't really do what they said they could do - perfect binding.
- It's impossible to make a perfect machine, so I don't expect a perfect binding.
Más definiciones de perfect bindingDefinición de perfect binding en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.