- 1A particularly violent storm arising from a rare combination of adverse meteorological factors.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And people need to understand this storm was a perfect storm.
- 1.1An especially bad situation caused by a combination of unfavourable circumstances: the past two years have been a perfect storm for the travel industryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He's kind of like the perfect storm with his combination of looks and pedigree.
- When these and other factors coincided they created the perfect storm.
- The truth is we were part of the perfect storm in the late 1990s, as was the media, as was the financial community and the investment banks.
Más definiciones de perfect stormDefinición de perfect storm en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.