Definición de perfectionist en inglés:
A person who refuses to accept any standard short of perfection: he was a perfectionist who worked slowly
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Self-acceptance, an acceptance of one's imperfections and weaknesses, is very difficult for perfectionists.
- In contrast, adaptive perfectionists strive only to reach their own goals, not the goals set for them by other people.
- Professionally, she is a perfectionist who demands high standards from her work.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Refusing to accept any standard short of perfection.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- With the help of his friends, he turns to Rita Harrison, a corporate workaholic perfectionist lawyer.
- Nothing much changes here thankfully - the perfectionist standards remain.
- They believe the world is filled with incompetents, with only a few folks who approach their own perfectionist standards.
- perfectionistic adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And when he was telling me we were all too perfectionistic and still too grade-conscious, I said, ‘But Sir, our grades do come out on the transcript… and low marks look terrible, you know.’
- It's far too perfectionistic too: of course, no one can become completely balanced in the center and dish out criticism in precisely balanced portions.
- Well-organized, orderly, and fastidious, they try to maintain high standards, but can slip into being critical and perfectionistic.
Palabras que riman con perfectionistinsurrectionist, projectionist, protectionist, rejectionist, vivisectionist
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda