Deceitful and untrustworthy: a perfidious lover
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She is indifferent, negligent, unfeeling, untrustworthy, and perfidious.
- If anyone in history has ever emitted a bigger pile of oozing, sanctimonious, unctuous, fetid, perfidious, malodorous offal than this, I'd like to know what it could possibly be.
- The cause of these antinomies is language, for language, being a useful tool, is also a self-locking instrument - and at the same time a perfidious one, since it tells nothing about when it becomes a pitfall itself.
late 16th century: from Latin perfidiosus, from perfidia 'treachery'.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was designed to show ‘the tyranny and perfidiousness exercised by the powerful members of the community against those who are less privileged than themselves’.