Definición de performance art en inglés:
An art form that combines visual art with dramatic performance: an early example of performance art
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sometimes Asian performance art and body art converge with developments in the West.
- However, in Tbilisi, performance art and dramatic art are alive and rich.
- Indeed, it would be hard to decode his work without some experience or knowledge of performance art and conceptual art practices.
performance artist sustantivo
- Example sentences
- She is an art critic, art historian, and performance artist.
- He has worked as a painter, draftsman, photographer, muralist, sculptor and performance artist.
- She is a sculptor who makes feature films, a performance artist who constructs elaborate mechanised contraptions, a poet who straps on surreal extensions to the human body.
Definición de performance art en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary