Definición de performance poetry en inglés:
A form of poetry intended to be performed as a dramatic monologue or exchange and frequently involving extemporization.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Though its historical origins are in literary poetry, performance poetry is now a different art, and its fundamental irreconcilability with literary poetry becomes more apparent each year.
- Apparently slam poetry is competitive performance poetry with bits of hip-hop and stand-up thrown in for good measure.
- She hates the false distinction between poetry and performance poetry.
performance poet sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Making poetry my art and my means of financial survival I was probably the first Australian full-time professional performance poet with a wife, family and mortgage.
- As he shared his poetry and his life with us, his passion for kung fu and football, Vegan food and banknotes, we found ourselves in tears from total identification with this dreadlocked, charismatic performance poet.
- But on the Gold Coast I met an extraordinary creature: a performance poet.
Definición de performance poetry en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia