- Segments were perfused with filtered water which was not acidified.
- When the Reformers rediscovered the Bible, they rediscovered a two-tier Holy Land: a real, dusty place and, lying over it and perfusing it, an even more real spiritual land.
- The community was perfused with creative release, a celebration enfusing Brit Pop, Cool Britannia and renewed exploration of the human spirit.
- This effect is generally not accepted to be an improvement in the diseased segment of blood vessel, but the formation of collateral vessels perfusing the ischaemic tissue.
- Heart failure is the deterioration of the heart's ability to pump blood throughout the body and adequately perfuse the major organs.
- The pressure required to traverse an arterial stenosis and perfuse the distal tissues of the foot may not be met.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The perfusions were useful - otherwise how could I play 70 matches a year?
- In both protocols, however, average perfusions associated with each cycle pattern were greater than baseline because the pressure-relief hyperemia more than compensated for the flow deficits during the heel loading phases.
- Experiments ranged from small-scale core perfusions with defined compounds (glucose, bovine serum albumin) to mesocosms receiving natural leaf leachate or water from different streams.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He said perfusionists, who work alongside theatre staff and are in charge of the patient's blood circulation, were given an extra £10,000 a year after several threatened to quit.
- He was a perfusionist, that is, the medical technician who operates the heart-lung machine during open-heart surgery.
- As one of the perfusionists reported, ‘The surgeon empowered the team.’
Late Middle English (in the sense 'cause to flow through or away'): from Latin perfus- 'poured through', from the verb perfundere, from per- 'through' + fundere 'pour'.
Palabras que riman con perfuseabuse, accuse, adieux, amuse, bemuse, billets-doux, blues, booze, bruise, choose, Clews, confuse, contuse, cruise, cruse, Cruz, diffuse, do's, Druze, effuse, enthuse, excuse, fuse (US fuze), Hughes, incuse, interfuse, lose, Mahfouz, mews, misuse, muse, news, ooze, Ouse, peruse, rhythm-and-blues, ruse, schmooze, snooze, suffuse, Toulouse, transfuse, trews, use, Vaduz, Veracruz, who's, whose, youse
Definición de perfuse en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.