- Situated or occurring around a joint of the body.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Investigations for inflammatory disease were negative and a plain x-ray showed only periarticular osteopenia and a joint effusion (left).
- When a patient complains of joint pain, the first step is to determine whether the source of the pain is the joint or a periarticular soft tissue structure such as a bursa or tendon.
- The position and orientation of the joint, and the presence of degenerative changes and periarticular ossifications were reviewed.
Más definiciones de periarticularDefinición de periarticular en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.