sustantivo[mass noun] Anatomy
- The fluid between the membraneous labyrinth of the ear and the bone which encloses it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The light of visible lasers is not absorbed by clear fluids such as perilymph.
- A pressure gradient between the perilymph of the inner ear and the middle ear cavity can occur, causing rupture of the labyrinthine windows (round and oval) and leakage of perilymph into the middle ear.
- He found marked temperature elevations in perilymph fluids with visible lasers, and thus concluded that only non-visible lasers should be used for stapedotomy.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Exploration of the right ear suggested a fistula in the anterior annulus of the oval window, with perilymphatic fluid leak visible on Valsalva at middle ear exploration.
- Reducing intracranial and perilymphatic pressures through bed rest, head elevation and with stool softeners can help.
- By virtue of their perilymphatic distribution, sarcoid granulomas are concentrated around the airways.
Más definiciones de perilymphDefinición de perilymph en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.