Definición de perimenopause en inglés:
The period of a woman’s life shortly before the occurrence of the menopause.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I treat a lot of women who are going through the perimenopause and menopause, and often their complaint is that even if hormonally they're feeling OK, there's a loss of libido.
- The timing of the fertile window is even less predictable for women with less regular cycles, which includes adolescents and women in their perimenopause.
- The median onset of the perimenopause is between 45.5 and 47.5 years.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Is it true that perimenopausal women get cravings for foodstuffs like pregnant women?
- We asked participating general practitioners to recruit perimenopausal or menopausal women who were facing a decision about whether to start, stop, or continue with hormone replacement therapy.
- Thus it is hard to know how relevant these findings are to healthy perimenopausal or postmenopausal women in their late 40's or early 50's who are not overweight.
Definición de perimenopause en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán