Definición de perinatal en inglés:
Relating to the time, usually a number of weeks, immediately before and after birth.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They were transferred to our neonatal intensive care unit with a presumptive diagnosis of perinatal asphyxia.
- Preterm birth is a major challenge in perinatal health care.
- Studies have shown that perinatal and paediatric autopsies are performed best by perinatal and paediatric pathologists.
- perinatally adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Because newborns have an immature immune system, 90 percent of infants infected perinatally progress to chronic infection.
- In Asia, most persons are infected perinatally and are usually asymptomatic, but remain chronically infected.
- Despite these barriers, the number of infants who were perinatally exposed to HIV whose mothers were screened during pregnancy for HIV increased from 70 to 94 percent from 1992 to 1997.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda